About the hotel
Situated on Aswan’s highest hill, Hotel Basma offers unique views over the River Nile. It features a terraced garden and pool deck. The Nubian Museum is right across the hotel. Free Wi-Fi is available in public areas.
Each of the air-conditioned rooms is neatly furnished and fitted with a private bathroom. All rooms also have a well-stocked minibar and a television set, while some offer Nile views.
The hotel offers daily breakfast buffets. Guests can enjoy freshly squeezed fruit juices on Basma’s rooftop terrace, while admiring breathtaking views of the Nile Valley. The restaurant offers a wide choice of meals.
Basma Hotel Aswan is a 15-minute drive from the Aswan High Dam. The Nile riverside boulevard in the centre of Aswan is only 2 km from the hotel.
Most popular facilities
14:00 – 15:00
Until 12:00 hours
Cancellation and prepayment policies vary according to room type. Please check the room conditions when selecting your room above.
Children and extra beds
- All children are welcome.
- Up to two children from 4 to 12 years are charged 50 % of the room stay per night when using existing beds.
- Free! Up to two children under 2 years stay free of charge for children’s cots/cribs.
- The maximum number of extra beds/children’s cots permitted in a room is 1.
- Supplements are not calculated automatically in the total costs and will have to be paid for separately during your stay.
- No age restriction
- There is no age requirement for check-in
Pets are not allowed.
Cards accepted at this hotel