Enjoy Cairo To Luxor Day Trip Visiting: Karnak Temple, Luxor Temple on the East bank and see the Valley of the Kings and Hatshepsut Temple on the West bank, Luxor And Aswan Travel representative will guide you the whole day..
- > From : $320
- > Duration: 12 Hours
- > Tour Type: Private
- > Schedule: Daily
- Our representative will pick you up from your hotel in Cairo to be transferred to the airport for a flight to Luxor where you will be met and assisted by your Egyptologist guide who will accompany you and explore all the famous historical locations including:
Valley of the Kings
- : Enjoy a brief stop at the valley’s visitor center. Then, explore the inner rock-cut chambers and tunnels. Guides are not permitted to accompany you inside the tombs, but your guide will describe what to look for before you enter. Walk through colorful, hieroglyph-covered corridors and see painted chambers that once contained the remains of ancient Egypt’s rulers. If you wish, pay an additional cost direct to enter the tomb of King Tutankhamun.
- : It is one of the most beautiful & best preserved of all of the temples of Ancient Egypt. The temple was built on three levels with two wide ramps in a central position joining the levels together.
Colossi of Memnon
- : Two massive stone statues of king Amenhotep III are the only remains of a complete mortuary temple. The statues are made from blocks of quartzite sandstone which exist in Cairo then moved 700 KM to Luxor.
- Then move to have your lunch on an island, so your tour includes a boat trip on the Nile River followed by a tour to
- : No site in Egypt is more impressive than Karnak. It is the largest temple complex ever built by man. It represents the combined achievement of many generations of ancient builders and Pharaohs. The Temple of Karnak is actually three main temples situated on 247 acres of land.
- Finally, transfer to Luxor airport for a flight back to Cairo then transfer to your hotel to end your Luxor tour from Cairo.
- • Pick up services from hotel & return.
- • All transfers by a private air-conditioned vehicle.
- • Private English-speaking Egyptologist guide.
- • Domestic flights Cairo – Luxor – Cairo.
- • Being met and assisted upon arrival and departure at Luxor Airport.
- • Lunch at a good quality local restaurant.
- • Entrance fees to the mentioned historical place.
- • Bottled water during your trip.
- • All Service charges & taxes.
- • Any extras.
- • Entry visa to Egypt.
- • Tipping.
Prices are quoted in US Dollars per person per trip except during Christmas, New Year & Easter holidays.
- > $425 Per Person
- > $390 Per Person For 2 Persons
- > $381 Per Person For 3 Persons
- > $365 Per Person For 4 Persons
- > $355 Per Person For 5 Persons
- > $320 Per Person For 6 Persons
- > 0 – 01.99 Free of Charge
- > 2 – 5.99 pay 50% of tour price
- > 6 – 12 pay 75% of tour price
- > 12+ pay full tour price as per adult person
Available way of payment:
Paying through our secure online gate payment (Pay-fort) one of amazon’s companies, fully secured system.
If you wish to pay via bank transfer please send us an email to firstname.lastname@example.org
Once we receive your payment your trip will be automatically confirmed.
Free cancellation two weeks prior your arrival time.
Any time of cancellation during the 12 days before your trip starts, 40% of your total payment will be nonrefundable.
One week before the trip starting the amount you will pay is nonrefundable. In case you are not happy with our services and we didn’t deliver it the way it should be, fragmentary amount will be refunded.
Best price grantee policy
In case you will find other cheaper travel agency, please consider:
1- Date of arrival and departure
2- Same accommodation stander
3- Same historical sightseeing
4- Transportation type
5- Same includes and excludes
6- If the other travel agency includes 24 hour tour leader service.
If you can provide us all this evidence, we will gladly make you 50$ cheaper than what you found.
Safety & Security
We strongly recommend the use of a neck wallet or money belt while travelling, for the safe keeping of your passport, air tickets, cash and other valuable items. In case of going to your activity please keep your valuable stuff with you not to leave them in your car, please leave them in your safe box in your hotel. Your personal belongs it’s your full responsibility. Please make sure to not listen or accept any invitation for a drink or so from a stranger in the street, it’s always end up with a problem, have fun with your travel mates and your local friends. In case you would like to buy something or make shopping please get the best advice from your group leader or tour guide to avoid any misunderstanding.
Bob Marley Travels are not responsible for your travel insurance, please make sure that you arrange your insurance before you start your travel.
Activities out of your program
Please contact your local guide for more information on available tours and excursions to make sure you are in a safe hands and having always the straight word. no heading cost and no extra charge because you might meet street scammers and offer you cheaper prices, but then you will always find a tricky and aggressive way and most of the time they take from you more money, this can end up having unhappy experience in Egypt and our aim is to make our guest happy and satisfied.
Trip walking or driving distance
Please be aware that there are long driving hours on this tour. You can refer to the trip overview for more information on estimated travel times. Please note that any times mentioned are approximations only to give you an idea of the journey lengths and the actual time taken will depend on public transport timetables and road conditions. A mix of private and public transport is used throughout this trip, prepare yourself for some fun long rides.
We recommend you to carry on your pocket daily from 20 to 50 USD or what equals in EGP, depends on your personal needs, please consider your own spending habits when it comes to allowing for drinks, shopping and tipping, please also remember the following specific recommendations when planning your trip, also many places in Egypt are not accepting credit card but only in cash.
Eating is a big part of traveling fun and get to know country’s culture. Travelling with Bob Marley Travels will experience a lot of different local type of food which we include everyday lunch in your program with variety of different local meals. Most of the time dinner are not included which we give you more flexibility in deciding what and with whom to eat. It also gives you more flexibility in your budget, the food generally is cheap in Egypt. Our groups tend to eat together to let you enjoy each other’s company. Your tour leader will be able to suggest the best of all restaurants during your trip.
Please make sure to attach your passport copy with your final confirmation in order to book the flight tickets. Internal flight tickets are issued locally and will be given to you prior to the flight departure. Domestic carriers for internal flights in Egypt will be Egypt Air or Nile Air. Flight information will not be available until a couple of days prior to the tour departure. Contact us for more details on your flights. The domestic flight maximum weight allowance is 20 kg.
Tipping in Egypt known as “baksheesh” is a way of life in the Middle East. Locals themselves usually tip who provides them with service. It is customary and even expected to tip small service providers. To make things as easy as possible and avoid hassling, Bob Marley Travels has developed a tipping attitude where your tour leader will collect a contribution from everybody at the start of your tour and use this to tip anybody who has provided services to the group as a whole. A guideline for tipping is minimum $4 USD per day per person, you can pay in USD or the equivalent local currency (preferably local currency). If you feel that any service provider failed in maintaining or delivering good service, please bring it immediately to the attention of your tour leader to be able to improve our service partners and so a deduction of tips can take place. To not confuse you how much to tip the Tour Guide so we suggest you tip minimum 3$ per person per day, and at the end of the day it’s not a mandatory option.
Your tour leader is 24 hours with you if there’s anything you are not happy about, please let him/her know immediately. If you have an issue with the tour leader himself please call our emergency number 24/7 service. After you get back home safely, we would appreciate very much hearing from you! Your feedback is so important to us to be able to improve our service’s quality to the next friend or family member with Bob Marley Travels. Please take a few moments giving us your feedback and help other travelers with your experience through our website, just by sending us an email on email@example.com and let us know what to improve in which point.