See the dramatic monuments of Luxor’s East Bank Half Day Private Tour, private tour of Luxor Temple and the Temple of Karnak. You’ll see art and architecture that stretch from the Middle Kingdom to the Ptolemaic dynasty, including the soaring, carved pillars in Karnak’s hypostyle hall, the avenue of sphinxes, and massive obelisks.
- > From : $50
- > Duration: 5 hours
- > Tour Type: Private
- > Schedule: Daily
- Your expert Egyptologist Tour Guide will pick you up from your Luxor Train station / Airport / Hotel or Nile Cruise. Then start your half day tour to the temple of Karnak, the largest temple ever built in Egypt, The complex construction started during the reign of Senusret I (1971–1926 BC) in the Middle Kingdom and continued into the Ptolemaic period (332-30 BC), covers almost 2000 years of the Egyptian History. Enjoy walking through the fantastic avenue of sphinxes with Lion’s body and Ram’s head, then the Great Pylons, the great hypostyle hall with 134 columns, the obelisks, the sanctuary of Philip III arrhidaeus of Macedon, The Akh Menu of Tuthmosis III (1479–1425 BC) and the sacred lake.
- And then enjoy free time to explore the great temple at leisure.
- Continue to visit Luxor temple, located in Luxor city center, marked the other end of the Sphinx Avenue extended between Karnak temple and Luxor temple.
- Luxor temple was built by Amenhotep III (1386 to 1349 BC) and Ramses II (1290 –1223 BC) while other pharaohs like Tutankhamon, Hormohep and Alexander the great added to the Temple’s construction. After a fantastic guided tour to Luxor temple enjoy free time at leisure.
- Later on, you will be transferred to your place of choice in Luxor East bank (Train station / Airport / Hotel / Nile Cruise).
- • Pick up from your hotel in Luxor & return.
- • All transfers by a modern air-conditioned vehicle.
- • Entrance fees to all the mentioned sites. .
- • Private English Egyptologist guide.
- • All service charges and taxes.
- • Any extras not mentioned in the program.
- • Tipping.
Prices are quoted in US Dollars per person per trip except during Christmas, New Year & Easter holidays.
- > $49 Per Person
- > $77 Per Person For 2 Persons
- > $72 Per Person For 3 Persons
- > $69 Per Person For 4 Persons
- > $62 Per Person For 5 Persons
- > $50 Per Person For 6 Persons
- > 0 – 05.99 Free of Charge
- > 6 – 11.99 pay 50% of tour price
- > 12+ pay full tour price as per adult person
Available way of payment:
Paying through our secure online gate payment (Pay-fort) one of amazon’s companies, fully secured system.
If you wish to pay via bank transfer please send us an email to email@example.com
Once we receive your payment your trip will be automatically confirmed.
Free cancellation two weeks prior your arrival time.
Any time of cancellation during the 12 days before your trip starts, 40% of your total payment will be nonrefundable.
One week before the trip starting the amount you will pay is nonrefundable. In case you are not happy with our services and we didn’t deliver it the way it should be, fragmentary amount will be refunded.
Best price grantee policy
In case you will find other cheaper travel agency, please consider:
1- Date of arrival and departure
2- Same accommodation stander
3- Same historical sightseeing
4- Transportation type
5- Same includes and excludes
6- If the other travel agency includes 24 hour tour leader service.
If you can provide us all this evidence, we will gladly make you 50$ cheaper than what you found.
Safety & Security
We strongly recommend the use of a neck wallet or money belt while travelling, for the safe keeping of your passport, air tickets, cash and other valuable items. In case of going to your activity please keep your valuable stuff with you not to leave them in your car, please leave them in your safe box in your hotel. Your personal belongs it’s your full responsibility. Please make sure to not listen or accept any invitation for a drink or so from a stranger in the street, it’s always end up with a problem, have fun with your travel mates and your local friends. In case you would like to buy something or make shopping please get the best advice from your group leader or tour guide to avoid any misunderstanding.
Bob Marley Travels are not responsible for your travel insurance, please make sure that you arrange your insurance before you start your travel.
Activities out of your program
Please contact your local guide for more information on available tours and excursions to make sure you are in a safe hands and having always the straight word. no heading cost and no extra charge because you might meet street scammers and offer you cheaper prices, but then you will always find a tricky and aggressive way and most of the time they take from you more money, this can end up having unhappy experience in Egypt and our aim is to make our guest happy and satisfied.
Trip walking or driving distance
Please be aware that there are long driving hours on this tour. You can refer to the trip overview for more information on estimated travel times. Please note that any times mentioned are approximations only to give you an idea of the journey lengths and the actual time taken will depend on public transport timetables and road conditions. A mix of private and public transport is used throughout this trip, prepare yourself for some fun long rides.
We recommend you to carry on your pocket daily from 20 to 50 USD or what equals in EGP, depends on your personal needs, please consider your own spending habits when it comes to allowing for drinks, shopping and tipping, please also remember the following specific recommendations when planning your trip, also many places in Egypt are not accepting credit card but only in cash.
Eating is a big part of traveling fun and get to know country’s culture. Travelling with Bob Marley Travels will experience a lot of different local type of food which we include everyday lunch in your program with variety of different local meals. Most of the time dinner are not included which we give you more flexibility in deciding what and with whom to eat. It also gives you more flexibility in your budget, the food generally is cheap in Egypt. Our groups tend to eat together to let you enjoy each other’s company. Your tour leader will be able to suggest the best of all restaurants during your trip.
Please make sure to attach your passport copy with your final confirmation in order to book the flight tickets. Internal flight tickets are issued locally and will be given to you prior to the flight departure. Domestic carriers for internal flights in Egypt will be Egypt Air or Nile Air. Flight information will not be available until a couple of days prior to the tour departure. Contact us for more details on your flights. The domestic flight maximum weight allowance is 20 kg.
Tipping in Egypt known as “baksheesh” is a way of life in the Middle East. Locals themselves usually tip who provides them with service. It is customary and even expected to tip small service providers. To make things as easy as possible and avoid hassling, Bob Marley Travels has developed a tipping attitude where your tour leader will collect a contribution from everybody at the start of your tour and use this to tip anybody who has provided services to the group as a whole. A guideline for tipping is minimum $4 USD per day per person, you can pay in USD or the equivalent local currency (preferably local currency). If you feel that any service provider failed in maintaining or delivering good service, please bring it immediately to the attention of your tour leader to be able to improve our service partners and so a deduction of tips can take place. To not confuse you how much to tip the Tour Guide so we suggest you tip minimum 3$ per person per day, and at the end of the day it’s not a mandatory option.
Your tour leader is 24 hours with you if there’s anything you are not happy about, please let him/her know immediately. If you have an issue with the tour leader himself please call our emergency number 24/7 service. After you get back home safely, we would appreciate very much hearing from you! Your feedback is so important to us to be able to improve our service’s quality to the next friend or family member with Bob Marley Travels. Please take a few moments giving us your feedback and help other travelers with your experience through our website, just by sending us an email on firstname.lastname@example.org and let us know what to improve in which point.